Our carne asada jerky is one of our newest additions, mild and packed with protein that will have you ready to throw on your favorite lucha libre mask and overhead press a co-worker.
We start with a traditional Mexican seasoning, using lime and orange as a base marinade. Then, we sneak some jalapeño peppers into the mix to give it a drop kick of heat. This all combines for the delicious flavor and satisfying kick people have come to expect from Beef Octane’s gourmet jerky!
MILD. This one will have you doing toe touches with ease.
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
- No Added MSG
- Small Batch Gourmet Jerky
- Made in the USA
- Includes Free Flosser Toothpick
Beef, Brown Sugar, Orange Juice, Lime Juice (Lime Juice from Concentrate [Water, Concentrated Lime Juice] And Less than 2% of Lime Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Meta Bisulfite), Sea Salt, Garlic (Garlic, Citric Acid), Jalapeños, Tamari Sauce (Water, Sugar, Soybeans, Salt), Tomato Sauce (Fresh Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Spices, Citric Acid), Granulated Onion, Cilantro, Ground Pepper, Cumin, Cayenne, Water, Paprika.
WARNING: Contains Soy
- Free Shipping on orders over $75 (US48 Only)
- All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Beef Octane ships worldwide.
- We are able to do so because our products are Certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). However, Beef Octane is not responsible for any orders/packages that may be refused entry into your country regardless by Customs. If your order is destroyed by Customs, Beef Octane is not liable. Therefore, order at your own risk.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
- If for some unexplainable reason you are dissatisfied with your order, items can be returned for a refund and/or exchange.
- Refunds for returned items must be made within 15 Days of the Purchase Date. A full credit will be issued, excluding the shipping fees, to the original form of payment used to initially place the order.
- If any items are missing or damaged upon delivery, we must be notified within 3 days of the order being marked as Delivered by the carrier.
- If these conditions are not met, Beef Octane reserves the right to charge a 15% Restocking Fee or Refuse the return request.
- Items being returned or exchanged must be in New Condition (UNOPENED). If a product is opened, then we can not accept the return.
- Before returning any items, contact us to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
- If a return is approved for an exchange, the Customer is responsible for the return shipping fee. Beef Octane will cover the shipping of the newly exchanged item to the customer.